- "Don Bartolo(role with perhaps the most difficult aria of the opera),was approached correctly by Sergio Gallardo".
El Mercurio September 20th, 2008
- "Vocally very well and playing amusingly his rol as Don Bartolo, we watched Sergio Gallardo, who showed quite confidence in his devilish”Un dottor della mia sorte”
Emol September 26th, 2008
- "Sergio Gallardo had no problem with his role as Tadeo. Vocally impecable. Changed the timbre when necessary (el “Concertatto” end of first act.) displaying a hilarious performance as it happened when he is nomínate “Kaimakan” or in his duet with Mustafa“Pappataci”
Emol November 9th, 2009
- "The chilean bass-baritone, Sergio Gallardo (Taddeo) is also conquering a good consegration trophy as he played so well a rol which demands many theatrical and musical abilities".
Las Ultimas Noticias Nov 2009
- "The baritone Sergio Gallardo, much more solvent, with a powerful voice, managed to save the rhythmic mismatched trombone in the “Tuba mirum”)".
Emol April 23th, 2004
- "Sergio Gallardo sang a magnificente “Ah” Cedi, cedí, persuading Lucia to dismiss her love for Edgardo".
El Merccurio August 24th, 2009
-"Sergio Gallardo's Bartolo, remarkable and agile". Le Commercial, France May 18th, 2011
-"Sergio Gallardo is a Bartolo of good line". Opera Magazine, France May 2011.
-"Sergio Gallardo made fully his Bartolo, despite his young age and it´s so credible finally". Utmisol, France March 29th, 2011
-"Sergio Gallardo sang honorably the hard aria "Un dottor della mia sorte". Forumopera, France March 28th, 2011
-The baritone Sergio Gallardo was Don Bartolo, splendid in the gestures of the old character, his face tells you everything he sings, the parrot resuscitation, as well as one with Don Alonzo. Great his Aria scolding Rosina , the contabile and the quick tongue twister section, which was simply remarkable. Emol, 2013.
-Sergio Gallardo achieves the interpretation of Don Bartolo that the public expects with many details of regie, good empathy with the audience. Correct vocal